Gaboon/Okoume Lite Plywood
Our Plywoods are manufactured to a very high standard & supplied from a world leading quality plywood manufacturer based in Europe.
Plywood is PEFC certified (PEFC/14-35-00003) This ensures consumers that the origin is made of sustainable products.
- This plywood is used in covered exteriors ( as per EN 636 )
- This plywood is made of Okoume faces & Fromager/Poplar cores.
- The glue type is – Class 3 ( EN 314-2 )
- The emission = E1 Meets the requirements of EN 13986
- B/BB Grade interior
- Light weight
- Resistant in covered exteriors
- Surface resistance
- Dimensional stability
- Easy to machine
Applications / Uses
- The specifications have been designed to use in the marine industry for lightweight cabinetry
- Kitchen cabinetry
- Furniture & cabinetry.
- Caravan and motor-home construction.
- Interior wall cladding.
Size and Thickness
|Sheet size 2500 x 1220|
|Standard sheet ( Kg )