Mixed Hardwood Plywood
Mixed Hardwood Plywood Rainforest Alliance EN636 -2s & EN314 -2 (E1)
Hardwood (often referred to Tropical) Plywood is made of mixed species of tropical wood. Hardwood plywood is characterised by its excellent strength, stiffness and resistance to creep.
- Standard – Marine Bonded Exterior Wood Raw Material
- Mixed Light-Hardwood Density – average 560kg/m³
- Glue Bond – EN 314-2: Class 2 Covered
- Exterior Glue Formaldehyde Emissions – E1* (AS/NZS 2098.11)
- Light weight
- Resistant in covered exteriors
- Surface resistance
- Easy to machine
- Veneered Faces available
Applications / Uses
- Furniture & cabinetry.
- Caravan and motor-home construction.
- Interior wall cladding.
Size and Thickness
|Sheet size 2440 x 1220|
|Standard sheet ( Kg )