Meranti BS1088 Marine Plywood
Meranti BS1088 Marine plywood is manufactured from Meranti hardwood veneers. Meranti is commonly used in the Marine and Joinery industries with an appreciation for its natural durability and strength. The face veneers are rotary cut featuring an attractive grain pattern and is ideally suited for clear coat or stained applications.
- Meranti colours can vary from a pale light pink to red-brown with interlocked wavy grain and a coarse but even texture.
- This plywood is made from Meranti hardwood
- The glue type A Bond WBP exterior
- The emission = E0
- A/B Marine Grade
- Natural durability and strength
- Resistant in covered exteriors
- Surface resistance
- Dimensional stability
- Easy to machine
Applications / Uses
- Boat building
- Kitchen cabinetry
- Furniture & cabinetry.
- Caravan and motor-home construction.
- Interior wall cladding.
Size and Thickness
|Sheet size 2440 x 1220|
|Weight per sheet ( Kg )||6.4||12.6||17.5||19||23.5||25||49|